Start of Year
SENIOR STUDENT COURSE CHANGES (YEARS 11, 12 & 13)
All senior students will receive a letter detailing their subject selections for 2024. Year 11/12 students with clashes or other compelling reasons for change can book an appointment with their Kaiarataki (Dean). Year 13 students should make an appointment to see the Careers Advisors. Times available 10:00am â€“ 5:00pm on Friday 26 January at Code: j28tn Interviews will be held in the hall.
Students who wish to attend ÃÛÌÒ´«Ã½ and who have not yet enrolled should contact the college office (03 547 9769) to arrange an interview. These will be held for all year levels 10:00am - 5:00pm on Friday 26 January. For more information visit our enrolments page.
STARTING TIMES FOR 2024
Thursday 1 February
- 9:00 am - Y9 students, new Y10-13 students, international and Y13 Peer Mentors mihi whakatau in hall
- 1:00 pm - New Y10-13 students dismissed
- 2:45 pm - Y9 students & Peer Mentors dismissed
Friday 2 February
School day starts at staggered times as noted below:
- 8:50 amÂ Â - Y9 to tutor class, Y12/13 to hall
- 9:30 amÂ Â - Y10/11 to hall
- 10:00 am - All assemblies released to tutor time
- 11:10 am - Interval
- 11:35 am - Normal classes periods 3-5
- 3:15 pmÂ Â - School day finishes
Year 11, 12 & 13 students with incomplete timetables or clashes must see their Kaiarataki (Dean) before going home.
Monday 5 February
- 8:50 â€“ 3:15 pm - Normal school day
School office opens Wednesday 17 January 2024.
ÃÛÌÒ´«Ã½ uniform is available from NZ Uniforms, Unit 8, 38 Estuary Place, Richmond or online at . Uniform requirements can be found on our uniform page: www.nayland.school.nz/high-school-life/uniform
NZ Uniforms Opening Hours:
- Monday-Friday 9:00am â€“ 5:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am â€“1:00pm
Bus timetables can be found here:Â
- 2024 Timetable
- 2024 Calendar
- 2024 Teaching Staff Codes
- 2024 Caregiver A-Z Guide
- 2024 Student Orientation Book
Join the ÃÛÌÒ´«Ã½ Family
We welcome all enquiries and are very happy to assist you in making this important decision for your future.